We are specialised in the translation of the following types of texts:
- Study Protocols and Informed Consent Forms
- Summaries of Product Characteristics, Labellings and Package Leaflets
- Product Monographs
- Training Material
- Brochures, Detail Aids etc.
- Clinical Trial Agreements
- Correspondence with Regulatory Authorities
- Government Gazettes, Circulars and Community Harmonization Legislation
- Medical Articles
The translation of medical, pharmaceutical and veterinary texts is a very demanding and challenging process. Apart from excellent knowledge of both the source and target language, it requires a deep understanding of medical, pharmaceutical and veterinary terminology – not to mention chemical and biological terminology- which is a constantly expanding and rapidly developing field due to extensive technological developments.
Experience built up over many years, familiarisation with the above fields and the use of printed as well as online resources, dictionaries and databases combined with specialised software help produce translations that meet the strictest quality requirements. This has led to the long-term cooperation with pharmaceutical companies and contract research organisations (CROs) that have trusted the Translation Centre of Veria for years due to our high-quality services, responsible approach and professionalism.